Oh hey hey!
Hey readers,you so fine you so fine,you blow my mind!
Hahas. Lame.
The cheers lah,anw we didnt get into the final! All sec3 class did not get in lorh!
Tsk!
Hahas.
And SOMEBODY class get in to the final lo!
You knw who u are :D
Oh well,this week ,alot of things happened.
ALOT!
I shall type it down.
Firstly,chinese dance,i am so damn seriously donwanna dance!
Haissss.
Secondly,RESULTS!
Okay i am so heng,i got c5 for my eng,phewwwww.
:D
MT:A2
SS+GEOG:A1 (:
AMATH:A2
EMATH:A1
CHEM:C5 =(
PHY:A1
Hahas!
My chemistry dropped alot!
I don't knw why.
And chemistry is one of my favourite subject lo. tsk tsk!
Heeheee.
Still got alot of things,lazy to type heeheee.
Okay next week , holiday=(
Sad :(
I have to go back school on tuesday-saturday!
SAD?
Sad!
Haiss.
And i got tonnes of homework lah!
Amath,emath,chemistry,physics,two compo(MT),geog, SS,english!!!!!
Oh wow!
ALOT!
I am gonna go and chiong lah!!!!
Okay sunday i am going to malaysia,kerk's birthday :D
Tmr i gt campleader training,rope course,i am so gonna be DIED.
Got phobia of height.
Oh great how i gonna to climb?
Hmmmm....
Tmr i shall see.
Hahas.
Okay lah thats all,byeeebyeeee.
8/3/10
Oh rachelle birthday!!!
Bitch :X
heeheee,is a joke hor!
Dont get it wrong
9/3/10
Zhi Bin birthday :D
10/3/10
Junjie birthday :P
11/3/10
Lu xin birthday :D
Hahas,wow cosecutive leh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!
(:
13/11/10
Jasmine kerk birthday
17/3/10
Ishaq birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! (:
I had considered what you said to me.
Baby,top. || 8:22 PM