HI Peeps!
Oh well,today was a erhemm i dontknw what to say.
Hahas.
Well,went to school,early.
Had campleader training.
was at the yishun safra.
Last time went i go there,i will say hw i wish our nyaa camp at there, now i dun wish that le!
Cause today i experienced it!
Was waiting for the abseiling,thn too many ppl ,so we went to the CCW,canopy walk/?
Total got 4 obstacles.
And i am 18 m frm the ground,wow!
Okay that was like 11 tyms if me?
First round,got wood plank,okay not bad.
Thn second wan,jialat!
V kong bu! Cause only got two rope thn u stand and u grab on the two ropes to support, well thx for rachelle and juliette to motivate, ^^
Thn third stage,wooden plank that 1 okay lah
FOURTH 1!!!!!!
I feel like giving up,so diffcult,thn v kong bu! i hate it, but thx for the motivation lah,.
Hahas.
Thn aft i complete the thing,i cried!
Hahas.
I dk why i just took out the yellow string thn i cried,hahas.
So sad.
Hahas. thn i played abseiling,well the instructor i think v pekcek,hahas.
I just cant sit dwn!
Hahas.
But i gt complete that lah
hahas.
Thn after that went to eat thn RP.
Okay guitar performance not bad hahas, i like 2 songs! so damn nice!
Hahas, thn drama!
SERIOUSLY GD!
I want to watch it again.
Sylvia the fiary god mother,hahas.
RECOMMENDED PLAY!
Hahas.Okay lah thats all,today is kerk's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!
Hahas.
Baby,top. || 8:49 PM